Injured in a Serious Transportation Accident? Call our Firm.
Accidents are a fact of life. We live in an imperfect society. In the pursuit of a happy life and our goals, tragedy sometimes gets in the way. In addition to the usual types of vehicle accidents, there are other forms of transportation collisions that normally involve more than a few people. When misfortune happens, there can be many challenges following such an incident, from injuries to emotional trauma to disabilities. Serious accidents may involve grounds for a claim when serious injuries follow. Whether you were hurt in a construction incident or boat accident, we are here.
Common Types of Transportation Accidents in Massachusetts
Since so many residents travel on public transportation all across the country, it is important to know what rights you have in such cases.
Major accidents we can represent clients in include:
- Airplane Disasters: Touted as one of the safest forms of transportation, when airplane accidents do occur, they normally cause tremendous injury and loss of life. Airplane accidents most often occur from pilot error.
- Train Accidents: Train and railroad accidents can also pose problems to rescue crews in that the victims can be difficult to reach and treat with the speed required. Additionally, when they happen in rural areas, there are few rescue / emergency medical personnel and facilities to handle the large number of victims.
- Bus Collisions: Similar to train and plane collisions, a bus accident can involve many victims who all require emergency treatment. The most common causes of bus accidents include inexperienced or insufficiently trained drivers, driver fatigue, driver negligence or recklessness, defective safety equipment, improperly maintained buses, and hazardous road and weather conditions.
- Subway or Metro Collisions: A major concern in our nation is the improper maintenance of public transportation roads and facilities from budget problems. When standard maintenance is not done, the results can be devastating. Just as important is the personnel who engineer the cars. They should be properly trained and responsible individuals.
In addition to the incidents mentioned above, our firm is also experienced in handling claims involving:
- Car Accidents
- Commercial Vehicles
- Motor Vehicle Tire Defects
- Trucking Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Aviation Disasters
- Boating Accidents
- Charter Plane Crashes
- Cruise Ship Accidents
- Defective Airbags
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Drunk Driving or DUI Accidents
- Drugged Driving Accidents
- Helicopter Crashes
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
Regardless of what type of vehicle you were in, our personal injury lawyer in Springfield can help you understand your rights and guide you in your accident case.
Contact a Firm You Can Trust
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in any type of incident mentioned above, you need to contact our Springfield transportation & commercial vehicle injury lawyers at A Good Law Firm and get trusted and reliable legal counsel from 40+ year veteran Alan Goodman.