Errors in Radiology can Lead to Undeserved Suffering
Many serious health concerns are not seen with the normal eye. While symptoms may indicate a major health issue is at hand, it is a repeated practice to turn to radiologists for their expert service in scanning the body with high-powered technology. Whether it is a CT scan, CAT scan, MRI, or a simple X-ray, your wellbeing can be dependent on the competent medical care of your radiologist.
Yet, many patients come to realize they have suffered gross medical malpractice and have to deal with potentially life-altering consequences. Much of the malpractice can stem back to the negligent care of a radiologist. It is at this time that you need a lawyer who can advocate on your behalf and stand in your corner. A Springfield medical malpractice lawyer with over three decades of experience is available to handle your case.
Common Springfield Malpractice Suits
When dealing with malpractice, you can be facing powerful hospitals with their legion of legal help, ready to take down any who would dare charge a claim. It can be beneficial to have experienced legal counsel with proven experience to identify real malpractice in all of its forms.
Malpractice in the field of radiology includes:
- Errors in diagnosis, including neoplasm of the breast, both unknown if malignant or benign, malignant neoplasms of the female breast, and screening for malignant neoplasms.
- Improper performance, such as in symptoms involving abdomen and pelvis; neoplasm of the breast, unknown if malignant or benign; and back disorders, including lumbago and sciatica.
- No medial misadventure, such as malignant neoplasms of the bronchus and lungs, malignant neoplasms of the female breast, and screening for malignant neoplasms.
All forms of error come into effect with screenings for cancer in any form and for back disorders. Whether there is an error determining a malignant neoplasm of the female breast to errors regarding malignant neoplasms in the lungs to other errors – you expected to receive competent care. A Good Law Firm has enough experience to recognize radiology malpractice and can help you.
Call Our Accomplished Medical Malpractice Firm in Massachusetts
Since 1977, A Good Law Firm has helped countless individuals with their malpractice claims and has a proven track record of success. Over the course of his career, Attorney Alan R. Goodman has recovered millions of dollars for our clients. We work hard, fight hard, and get results for our clients.
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Failure to Diagnose
- Drugs and Medical Products Liability
- Bariatric Surgery and Weight Loss
- Defective Hip Replacements
- Vaginal Mesh Injuries
- Disclosure, Apology, and Offer Process
- Birth Injuries
- Brachial Plexus
- Anesthesiology Errors
- Emergency Medicine
- General and Family Practice
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetric and Gynecologic Malpractice
- Orthopedic Surgery