Millions Recovered in Our 30+ Years of Experience. Call Today!
Unexpected accidents, debilitating illnesses, or simply old age can make it difficult for elderly individuals to care for themselves. Families that do not have the resources to provide the necessary level of care may instead rely on a nursing home for help. When the staff or owners of these facilities fail to do their jobs, A Good Law Firm holds them responsible for any harm the patient suffers as a result.
Have you trusted a nursing home to care for a family member only to have it break that trust? You can turn to Attorney Alan R. Goodman for help throughout Massachusetts. Our Springfield nursing home abuse lawyer believes in protecting the rights of victims and does everything in his power to secure justice for his clients.
Why Hire Us?
- We have 37+ years of experience in personal injury claims
- We put our clients first so they can focus on recovery
- We have recovered six-figure settlements and verdicts
- We are routinely featured in the media for our expertise
Helping Obtain Justice for Victims of Abuse & Neglect Since 1977
Nursing home abuse and neglect can occur for many different reasons. Facilities may be understaffed, employees may be poorly trained or supervised, employers may fail to conduct a background check before hiring an applicant, or a nurse may simply make a careless mistake. Any type of negligence can cause your loved one to suffer serious physical, emotional, and / or financial damages. A Good Law Firm has helped recover six-figure settlements and verdicts for many victims of nursing home abuse or neglect.
Our firm can help clients obtain justice for loved ones in cases involving:
- Bedsores and decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers
- Infections and sepsis
- Malnutrition and dehydration
- Medication errors related to the wrong dose, incorrect medication, or drugs that are harmful to a person for specific reasons, like allergies
- Dirty rooms, failing to change bedsheets, and other sanitary issues
- Broken bones, spinal cord damage, traumatic brain injuries like hematomas, and other injuries suffered in falls
- Verbal or emotional abuse
- Theft of money and belongings or other financial abuse
- Sexual abuse of patients
- Wrongful death
When we see these forms of abuse and neglect, we do not rest until we have secured justice on behalf of our clients.
Talk to an Experienced Springfield Lawyer Today
Contact us if you suspect or know that your loved one has suffered abuse or neglect at a nursing facility. We never charge attorneys fees unless we obtain a settlement or verdict in your case.