Have You Been Hurt by Your Doctor? Contact our Springfield Medical Malpractice Lawyer.
When you go to your doctor, is reasonable to expect competent care and attention by a medical professional. Over time you get to know your doctor and build a trusting relationship, knowing that they have your best medical interest in mind. Sadly, there are times where this trust is broken because of negligent patient care and malpractice.
When this occurs and you suffer painful consequences, you feel at a loss and do not know what can be done. A Springfield medical malpractice lawyer can stand in your corner, take up your cause, and advocate on your behalf. Alan R. Goodman has dedicated his life to helping the helpless and winning back just rewards to compensate for suffering.
Kinds of General & Family Malpractice
Since many routinely go to a general and family physician, it may be difficult to spot what constitutes real malpractice and when it is legitimate to voice concern to a legal professional. If you suspect this has occurred and you are struggling with painful symptoms that are hampering your life, it is vital to contact A Good Law Firm who can take these medical professionals to task for their negligent care.
Malpractice can occur in:
- Error in diagnoses: Acute myocardial infarction (heart attack), chest pain, symptoms involving abdomen and pelvis, etc.
- Improper performance: Such as for surgical care of the gallbladder or bile duct, obesity treatment, or other symptoms improperly treated.
- Medication errors: Improper dosage and prescription for bronchitis, lumbago, sciatica, atrial fibrillation, and back disorders, etc.
Representing Injury Victims with Excellence
Since 1977, Alan R. Goodman has represented thousands of individuals and has won millions in remuneration for suffering and loss. He works hard, fights hard, and gets results. Our team at A Good Law Firm can help you pursue fair compensation for instances of medical malpractice.
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Failure to Diagnose
- Drugs and Medical Products Liability
- Bariatric Surgery and Weight Loss
- Defective Hip Replacements
- Vaginal Mesh Injuries
- Disclosure, Apology, and Offer Process
- Birth Injuries
- Brachial Plexus
- Anesthesiology Errors
- Emergency Medicine
- General and Family Practice
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetric and Gynecologic Malpractice
- Orthopedic Surgery