Medical Malpractice in Emergency Rooms & Emergency Medicine
If the event you are struck with an unexpected illness or serious condition, you might rush to the E.R. and quickly receive medical oversight and treatment. Often this visit is routine and regular, and you are soon home recovering and taking any prescribed medication. Many persons have suffered medical malpractice at these most sensitive moments and have suffered debilitating consequences that could have been avoided. If you or a loved one has suffered in this way, you owe it to yourself to contact a Springfield personal injury lawyer who can examine your claim and take up your case. Alan R. Goodman at A Good Law Firm has over three decades of experience in representing emergency room victims.
Kinds of Emergency Medicine Malpractice
Various forms of E.R. malpractice include:
- Error in diagnosis: This may include acute myocardial infractions, chest pain, abdomen and pelvis symptoms.
- Improper performance: This may include dyspnea and respiratory abnormalities, abdomen and pelvic pain, and functional disorders of the stomach.
- Medical misadventure: Such as not properly identifying or treating appendicitis, chest pain, or acute myocardial infarction.
When these kinds of malpractice occur, it can involve or contribute to serious medical conditions like acute myocardial infarction, chest pain, abdominal and pelvic complications, respiratory abnormalities or dyspnea, and appendicitis. These are but a few of the conditions. Because these are all serious complications, it can be beneficial to have an experienced malpractice injury attorney who is fluent with the medical lingo and has connections to medical experts who can provide their opinions. A Good Law Firm in Springfield is equipped to take up many cases and fight for our client’s cause.
Trust Your Case to a Medical Malpractice Firm with 30+ Years’ Experience
If you believe you have been the victim of emergency medicine malpractice, you can begin the process of healing by contacting a Springfield medical malpractice attorney who can be your advocate against the medical machine and can help you win a much-needed reward
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Failure to Diagnose
- Drugs and Medical Products Liability
- Bariatric Surgery and Weight Loss
- Defective Hip Replacements
- Vaginal Mesh Injuries
- Disclosure, Apology, and Offer Process
- Birth Injuries
- Brachial Plexus
- Anesthesiology Errors
- Emergency Medicine
- General and Family Practice
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetric and Gynecologic Malpractice
- Orthopedic Surgery