Let Our Medical Malpractice Attorney Assist You
Medical negligence extends further than just doctors and hospitals. When you or a loved one are seriously injured by a defective medical product or a dangerous drug, it is important that you seek the representation that you need to get the compensation that can help you recover.
Common Cases & Suits to Watch Out For
Unfortunately, there are a number of cases currently affecting millions of Americans.
Current prominent lawsuits include:
- Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPI) used to treat acid reflux, peptic stomach ulcers, GERD, and dyspepsias, such as Nexium and Prilosec OTC, that have caused acute interstitial nephritis and kidney failure.
- Johnson & Johnson Talcum Baby Powder which has been linked to causing ovarian cancer, serous and mucinous tumor, invasive serous tumors, or endometrial tumors.
- Taxotere Breast Cancer Drug which can cause permanent hair loss or alopecia, especially in women under 50 years of age.
- Pinnacle Metal-on-Metal Hips causing metallosis for thousands of patients.
- Invega, used to treat schizophrenia, which is linked to diabetic ketoacidosis.
- Invokana, used to treat type 2 diabetes, causing lower limb amputations and diabetic ketoacidosis.
- Drugs to Treat Hepatitis C, such as Harvoni, Solvadi, and Olysio, that have caused rhabdomyolysis, a severe muscle breakdown.
- Lyrica, prescribed for psychological problems and pain management, causing first-trimester birth defects such as damage to the baby’s heart, organs, or central nervous system.
- Abilify which has caused impulsive gambling behavior in patients.
Have You Been Injured by a Dangerous Drug or Medical Product?
Do not suffer alone. Let our Springfield medical malpractice attorney help you create a solid claim for compensation to help you obtain the compensation you need.
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Failure to Diagnose
- Drugs and Medical Products Liability
- Bariatric Surgery and Weight Loss
- Defective Hip Replacements
- Vaginal Mesh Injuries
- Disclosure, Apology, and Offer Process
- Birth Injuries
- Brachial Plexus
- Anesthesiology Errors
- Emergency Medicine
- General and Family Practice
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetric and Gynecologic Malpractice
- Orthopedic Surgery